Monday, May 12, 2008

WE GOT IT!


This is a completely different house than we had looked at before and I hinted to it on Saturday morning's blog, but was hesitant to mention it. It is a foreclosure and we are taking it as is. It's very big (for us) on the inside and it's in a gorgeous neighborhood. A contract is being written as we speak and we are closing on Thursday sometime. There will be before and after pics coming soon. Thank you for praying; the Lord is gracious! And if you have been around me this past week, thanks for not shooting me. (I've been a little emotional- a little over the top, if you will). I'm very glad there is closure and we actually have a place to move to one week from today. YEA! I'm so EXCITED!

9 comments:

piklpaper said...

woooo weeeeeee! God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, He's so good to YOU! :) what fun - congratulations! we're super excited for you guys!
-wp

JBL said...

AWESOME!!!! See, I knew God was saving you for something better. You should have just asked me.

JBL said...

Give me the address when you get a chance.

Ginger said...

Oh, I'm so excited! He knows best, you just had to wait a little longer to get a house that's better than you imagined you'd get! We can all breathe a sigh of relief! Its really pretty and big!
I'm sure glad we have a roomy place to stay when we come visit...

Amy said...

Yay! Great news!! God just loves this kind of ending, doesn't He?!?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The house looks really nice. Glad you guys got this issue put behind you.

Woodman said...

Awesome!! I knew it would work out!! I'm excited about y'all being close by!!

j_webb said...

Praying rocks! And to think I was only asking Him for like 1000 square feet!!! Guess God decided you need more room! Sweet!
Quinn will make a good maintenance man :-)
Im happy for you guys.

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

God is so faithful isn't He?