Thursday, May 22, 2008

More to come soon...

We do not have internet access yet and occasionally we get some other wireless, but only for a brief time (today is the first time I've looked at my e-mail). Hopefully this week we will establish our own account. It hasn't been on the list of priorities. I will post pictures when I have them. Everything has been going well, though there have been minor problems (we are still waiting for hot water). The kitchen is newly painted and the house is mostly unpacked. I will update later.

Stay tuned for more!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about you! Especially since I got that email from you this morning. So far, little man is doing naps on the toddler bed and bedtime in the crib. Keeping my fingers crossed! Good to hear from you!

Missy said...

Woohoo for painted walls...that is progress!
Can't wait to see pics. :)

Amy said...

Yay, for the paint and unpacking, boo for no hot water. GLad it is not winter though.

Abbey said...

Glad you're getting settled. Can't wait for the pics!

MADDI-KATE said...

I MISS YOU! HAVE FUN TAKING COLD SHOWERS!

Virginia said...

I think I've asked Shaun a couple of times each day since you've moved, "Have you heard from Quinn yet?" I was so glad to see this post and that you are making progress at getting settled.

I love you girl. Must go now before I start thinking uber sad thought.

Laura said...

Happy, happy, happy to hear from you. I purposely haven't called your cell phone -- figure you need to make the most of the time with the Sharps there to help you and don't need the distraction of many, many phone calls. But I have thought about you constantly, and prayed for you guys many times. Bella's last words last night: "Mommy, I miss Mrs. Kim." I'm lookin' forward to a visit.

The Heltons said...

So...I'm a little behind, I think. I've heard some about your house but not a lot. Someone gave you this house? Like I said, I'm behind. Be patient, lol.

Justin

Marsha said...

No hot water can definitely be a problem. Hopefully it's not the hot water heater - costly if the whole thing needs replacing.

Leslie said...

Congrats on the new house! Love seeing the pics.