Friday, July 11, 2008

Randomocious

Tomorrow morning I leave.

I miss the hubs. Really miss him.

I get to see my new niece on my way home tomorrow.

I get to drive in the car with children who have awesome gag reflexes (yep, Felix threw up on the way here last Saturday).

It wasn't as hard to say goodbye tonight to the ladies from my church. I'm glad. We're family, so I'll see them again soon.

I'm kind of expecting a minor meltdown from my eldest tomorrow about missing his friends.

I have, what I would've called 10 years ago, a nice tan. Now, I just call it freckles and age spots. Thus, the large hat and enormous sunglasses. I've been in or around the pool everyday this week.

I just got home from eating at Macaroni Grill with a big crew of ladies from Community. It is our annual "Yea! Canp Cornerstone is done, so let's eat out and then laugh too loud in the stores at the Summit!" dinner. It was a blast and we disturbed others in the restaurant. It may be one of my favorite things about Camp Cornerstone. So fun. Lots of loud, LOUD laughing and henning.

I'm pooped. Going to bed.

3 comments:

deLa said...

guys just dont understand the need to "laugh loud with friends". thats why once a month i get together with my 3 best friends from high school and we go out to eat for the sole purpose of saying "remember when...." and laughing so loud we get looks.

Missy said...

You mean your friends from community pres and the one stray straggler!

So glad ya'll include me as one of you.
It was a fun fun night!
Sorry we didn't get say a proper good buy...you know big fat kiss, but hopefully, maybe I will see you at the end of the month!

j_webb said...

Henning.....I like that term. Very fitting. ;-)