Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Formal



So last night I went to help Emma with her hair for the Spring Formal with our homeschool group. Who knew a hair cascade would be so difficult? Anyhoo, I always have fun doing that (even though it still surprises me that she asks me to do it) and I ended up doing Kara's hair, too. I took pictures. Lots of pictures.






This is all the girls ready to go! Don't they look great? To me, it is still fun getting dressed and ready to go somewhere special with a bunch of my friends. The bedroom reeked of hairspray, nail polish, and girliness. It was fun!

5 comments:

Kim said...

DO NOT click on above. I had virus stuff come up when I did. IGNORE SHAKADAL. And now I have Word Verification.

Anonymous said...

Do not click on the comment below...I added this Kim because I nearly clicked on it before I read your message below it. Thanks for the warning!
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Well, that didn't work out like i planned. Duh!

Anonymous said...

beautiful girls. makes me think of my prom.

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

the girls were gorgeous and had a lot of fun at the prom.