Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Break from the Madness

Wait a sec...

Are you telling me that I have NO children this morning? Felix is going to Mother's Day Out and Daddy is taking Corin and Silas fishing.

Oh yeah, baby.

Social Security Office, here I come. That sounds dreadful. Maybe I'll get a gyro.

I have to at least top that off with a gander around a shoe store or something.

Ooooo, maybe I'll take a book to the SS office so that I can endure my wait that way. How exciting!

Going to make coffee now!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't know what MT. meant........

heather said...

Have fun with no children. Please do go to the show store because to only go to the SS office wold be tragic.

Abbey said...

How not fun is that? Whay do you have to sit in the SS office on your free day? A book ssounds like a great idea!

Oh- I commented back on my blog... check it out!

Kim said...

I lost the boys' SS numbers, um, a while ago. Must have them to enroll in Public School next year and the SS office is in Trussville. Pretty convenient, even though it is pretty big pain in the butt to go down there. I'd rather do it with NO kids.

Paige M said...

Other than a couple of girl's nights out I don't think I have ever known you to have a whole day without your kids. WOW. Have fun!

Amy said...

That is SO no fair! I want a morning with just me.

Don't forget kiddos medical records/shots records that will help too!! I think now they are supposed to enter them into a national system, but it is better to be ahead of the game at times.

Missy said...

When did going to the SS office become a break?
Ah, how crazy life can get.

Uh, have fun!