Monday, November 05, 2007

Christmas Bazaar

Hey Ladies! Come one, come all to the Community Presbyterian Church Christmas Bizarre this Saturday, November 10 from 9AM to 7PM. Admission is Free (unless you want to contribute to the "Kim wants a new pair of jeans- not from the thrift store, but from a real store- before she goes to Florida- fund... I take checks and cash). Bring cash, there probably will not be any debit thingy things there. Get a chance to support local crafters and artists and get something unusual for your family there for Christmas.

Vendors you may know:

Virginia - Famous for her beautiful work in stationary and scrapbooking; she will be hawking her wares.
Michelle and Abbey - Christmasy stuff and cool, crafty things they know how to do.
Maja Clayton - GORGEOUS, handmade stockings that will make your eyes pop.
Jessica - her photography is second to none!

There will be handmade pottery, fabulous artwork, and beautiful handiwork that you'll just have to see. Come and check us out!

We are in Moody. The address of the church is: 825 Oak Blvd. Moody, AL 35004

11 comments:

Missy said...

What about it?

Anonymous said...

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Kim. She liked to write titles of blogs which left her readers scratching their heads...

Kim said...

Okay... I accidentally posted the title without blogging. Won't happen again.. peesh...

Missy said...

Oh great. Now I look like an idiot for saying what about it?

Lets clear things up....
At first all there was, was a title. Now there is a post.
Now I have a direction in life for Saturday. A trip to Moody for the 6th day in a row! YIPPEE!
Soon they will rename Moody Pkwy, Missy Pkwy.

You going to email me those pics?

Kim said...

No.
Maybe if you're lucky.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kim for the post! I knew where you were going but it was still fun to aggrivate you. My mother in law is coming into town this weekend and I have asked her to come out there with me and Brian. At least I'm hoping Brian will come out. Should be fun, I'm looking forward to it!

Marsha said...

Will there be a prize for the person who came the farthest? I'm coming all the way from the middle of nowhere in the mtns of WNC...please tell me there's a prize! I like prizes. Prizes are nice.

Laura said...

I'm coming just to see Marsha. Met her at Lana's birthday party, and every comment she writes makes me more and more fascinated with her.

Stace' said...

Wish I lived closer!!

Michelle said...

Me and Abbey are selling poop. just kidding. Did I really have to say I was kidding? I doubt anyone really believed that.

...but come and find out...just to be sure.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there! I love these things.