Monday, August 18, 2008

Can't blame me!!!

Okay...first things first. This is not Kim Hill posting.This is Paige Mitchell. Kim used my computer Saturday night, and now her email and blog is on my homepage. I went to my blog to post and it pulled up Kim's blog! I think it is rather comical, because she was trying to tutor me on how Facebook works and even called me a "poor thing" on her Facebook page. Well, I am a "poor thing" when it comes to most computer related things. SO...now I am stuck in Kim's blog and email and can't get back to mine. But really, it isn't my fault. Oh it probably is, but Kim is the one that was playing around on my computer! So help me Kim, or I will begin posting as if I am you. You sure don't won't that to happen.

5 comments:

Ginger said...

Funny, funny!

Missy said...

Now this is the stuff reality TV is made of! I can't wait to see what happens!

Stef Layton said...

I am staying tuned! but you might consider "logging out" and then logging in as yourself.

Anonymous said...

I think Kim and Paige set this up. LOL!

Paige M said...

All is well with the world now...I think.

Maybe I have figured it out.