Sunday, October 05, 2008

Steve and Barry's Closing!

I saw on Fab Finds that 100 Steve & Barry's locations are closing. I went here to check out what stores were closing and, sure enough, the Birmingham, AL location is on the hit list. I've heard the prices are unbelievably low (and their original prices are $10). SO, for my sake, please go to the Steve and Barry's on Roebuck Pkwy and tell me that everything is picked over and there's nothing left, because I would LOVE to go there and see how low everything is marked. But, alas, I cannot.

Happy Hunting!

6 comments:

deLa said...

omg no way!!!! they JUST opened!!! and i havent even been there yet....

im going tomorrow!

Missy said...

Yep, just came from there and walked out with nada, zilch, nothing.
Everything was $6.98 and just didn't really see anything that great. Lots of sweat pants. Yep.
Lots of trendy screen printed shirts with bad words, sports teams, or very self centered sayings.
So rest easy my dear, you have missed nothing.
I left from there and headed over to Big Saver for some Brown bootish shoes that will have to suffice since I can't afford what I want. Would have been more fun with you.

Laura said...

It was picked over when I went in there about 2 weeks ago -- first time I'd ever been in there.

Anonymous said...

Yes Kim it was awful, no good shoes to speak of!!!!!!!!!!
And you know I know shoes!
Love You,
Wendy R.

Anonymous said...

Yes Kim it was awful, no good shoes to speak of!!!!!!!!!!
And you know I know shoes!
Love You,
Wendy R.

Leslie said...

NOOOOO! Say it ain't so!! Whew! I just checked out the Web site, and the Grand Rapids location is staying open. *breathing a sigh of relief* You scared me there!