had a good day... swim day... lots of kids (lots)... now just kind of poopy (not Felix poopy, just emotionally poopy)...
I've been thinking about Amber Ellis tagging me moons ago to tell 7 things about myself that nobody would know. I'm having a hard time with that because, well, you already know pretty much everything about me. Things that you don't know I can't type in a blog (although I have told at women's gatherings, refer to previous blog and verbal diarrhea exerpts) so maybe I will make up stuff and let you think about if I am telling the truth.
1) I am secretly a(n) astronaut or FBI agent or heavy sleeper who leaves at 10pm every evening to do what is required of me. We make millions of dollars because I'm really good at this.
2) I'm obsessed with my toenails (not my fingernails); I like them long and without any polished chipped. (Thank you snotty girl in junior high who told me "no nail polish is better than chipped nail polish". Snot. She should see them now. Well, maybe not right now, but later.)
3) I have dermatitis and am dying a slow death. Dermatitis takes between 40 and 60 years from the time of diagnosis to finally drive one to complete insanity and derangement. (I have hit this early, it seems).
4) I stand at the foot of the bed nearly every night and pretend that I am in the Olympics and must make a flying leap into the bed. My hands go up in the air and I pivot to the right and left before my dive. Sometimes I do a somersault. Quinn thinks its funny (or annoying).
5) Kim Hill is an alias for me because I am in the witness protection program because my husband "Quinn" killed a man 10 years ago and we have now moved to Moody to start a nice quiet life as Southerners who homeschool their kids. Unfortunately, I am not quiet and I can't keep secrets.
6) I did a lot of pranks in college (and peed my pants- just a little- two times while doing them).
7) I like to put off taking a shower for as long as possible. Yes, it's gross. Secrets aren't pretty.
Funny, I'm pretty cheered up now. I tag Paige Mitchell, Amy Watson, Page Dollar (have you done one yet?), and Quinn Hill. Ready, GO!