Sunday, January 11, 2009

Proof A Photo Can Haunt You


Can you find me? Yeah, the creepy lookin' one. Please note: all the other girls are smiling (my sister-in-law, Kerri, on the far right-standing). I am not smiling. I am intimidating. And apparently modeling the most awesome hairstyle ever.

This is from Camp Ikthus, maybe in '97 or '98. We dressed that way (what way??) for Kangaroo Court. I loved it. I'm sure there are more of these out there.

Fun times.
Love it, LOVE it, LOVE THE CAMERA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After seeing the entire picture you look the most normal. No offense to the others, please!

Paige M said...

The date on the picture says 8-20-94. Love the look. It is you.

JBL said...

wow. kerri looks like a kid.
speaking of pandora (a couple of posts ago) ill send you an invite to my quickmix. i think youll like. praying for your health etc. we love and miss you guys.