Saturday, December 08, 2007

My Christmas Playlist

So I didn't make a Christmas playlist on Project Playlist. I actually tried two different times, but got so frustrated finding songs that I gave up. I've been trying to figure out how to share what I've been listening to and Voila! new link list. (I feel like a computer genius).
My Pandora playlist will play all day. It's fabuloso. A lot of variety and different sounds than the typical Christmas radio station. Virginia e-mailed it to me and I've been in love ever since. The link has three playlists that you can choose from: The Barenaked Ladies (horrible name of a band, great music) is the first station and the second is the Transiberian Orchestra Playlist. The third is an Over the Rhine Holiday station which is more acoustic sounding. What Pandora does is allow you to pick the genre of music you like by entering a favorite band and then they choose music that you may like but may have never listened to. If you don't like a song, then click on the song and a thumbs up or thumbs down thing will pop up and you won't have to listen to it (or songs like it) anymore. Christa e-mailed me about Snow Angel yesterday and I love it. I really loved Over the Rhine's older Christmas album, The Darkest Night of the Year, but I don't know how to share that with you (maybe not so much a computer genius). Listen and enjoy, friends!

BTW, my Rachel posted... check her out!

Okay, for my mother's supreme enjoyment, I've created a fourth Pandora radio station called the Michael Buble Holiday station. Now you may choose from four stations. Also I just noticed an option you may select called "quick mix". This allows you to choose multiple playlists to play from, if you so desire. How cool is Pandora!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please - "Dominic the Italian Donkey"! And where is Michael Buble', Josh Groban......I know they are not cheesie well the donkey song is but it makes me smile!

Kim said...

NO ITALIAN DONKEY SONGS! Alright I'll make a swing station.

Anonymous said...

I vote for Dominic the Italian Donkey also!!

Trixie said...

YES to Dominic the Italian Donkey!!

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.