Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas from the Hills!


I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas. We're headed out tonight to Mississippi for a few days for an old-fashioned Christmas. There's no snow, but there's Wassail always hot for sipping and the guitar is handy for singing. I'm hoping a bonfire is in store and maybe building a gingerbread house. There's hunting for the men (I guess the women too but, uh, not me) and hayrides for everybody. Felix has already asked us a million times when he can ride the "traccor". It's always fun and it's one of my very favorite places on this earth. We're looking forward to it! Enjoy your time with family and have a wonderful Christmas!

P.S. These pictures were done by Jessica Wright, a friend of ours at church who does a great job and is reasonably priced.

7 comments:

Amy said...

I love your pictures, and I have always loved Silas' cowlick! Your boys all have their own unique look, but I see some of your families in each one. Hope you have a great time tomorrow!
Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement and for being my friend, what a blessing you guys are! We treasure your friendship and look forward to time with you again one day soon.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Missy said...

Merry Christmas my friend...Hope you are having a WONDERFUL time in MS. Give me a call when ya'll get back! Love to you all :)

Woodman said...

Kim, these pictures of your family are beautiful!! Hope you had a MERRY Christmas!

Laura said...

Love the shot of you and Quinn, and the one where all the boys are following after Quinn on the bridge!

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

be safe, friend, as you travel. come home soon 'cause we miss ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Too many of them are my faves of ya'll. I love the one of you, good grief you are a pretty lady! Hope you have a fabulous holiday. Miss you!